Woop woop for getting my first blog nomination 😀 , meaning that my train is going toward the sun. Thank you so much dear Awakening Wildflower for honoring me with the nomination for Sunshine Blogger Award, that is given to creative, positive and inspiring bloggers, that spread sunshine to the blogging community. Being an inspiration is a though job, but lets bring it on 😀 .
According to the rules I need to answer 11 questions that lovely Awakening Wildflower prepared for her nominated bloggers…
- What is the very first thought you have when you open your eyes in the morning?
Damn its dark! What’s the time? Six? Oh, I need to get the window-blinds up! Ahhh, much better… good morning Sunshine, rise and shine 🙂 … but first my COFFEE….
- If you find yourself in a dark mood, what do you do to brighten things up?
Well it depends, usually I go out to climb, hike, jog… do SPORTS. But sometimes is more about excepting the mood and to let go…
- If you had to list your top three things that you’re grateful for, what would they be?
Rather then listing things I am more grateful for people that came into my life. I couldn’t list just three, but all of them, because I learned something new from every single person! THANKS for all the beautiful people that are or have been a part of my crazy life.
- What is something you do when you’re all alone that no one knows about?
I have time for myself 🙂 .
- What is your favorite memory from childhood?
Being in the mountains for the first time (my definition of a mountain: above 2000 m)… when I was 11 years old. I can still remember how much joy I felt, it was like getting my battery charged with extreme enthusiasm. That was love at first sight and ever since then my heart belongs to the mountains!
- If you could come back to earth as an animal, what animal would that be, and why?
Maybe being an eagle would be a cool choice… It must be awesome to be able to fly and to be in the mountains ALL the time 😀 .
- What is your number one pet peeve?
If you arrange something with somebody and then that person cancels last minute, leaving you no time to make other plans…
- What is the main message you hope your blog conveys to its readers?
Let room for spontaneity and dare to go into unknown. But the most important thing is to be yourself and to embrace the diversity in the world.
9. If you had to live one week without technology, how would you do?
No problemo 🙂 , I already did that and I didn’t miss technology at all. I would recommend it to everyone, because you are more aware on present happening and enjoy the now.
10. What wish would you make upon a shooting star?
If you want a wish to come true, then you can’t tell it 😉 .
11. One of my favorite television shows to watch when I’m down in the dumps is Shaun the Sheep. What’s yours?
Sorry, can’t recommend anything, because I don’t watch television… I would stick to the answer that I wrote under 2.
Now that I made my homework, I will give some to bloggers whose stories inspire me and deserve to be checked out:
- Sunshiny SA Site
- Hidden Positives
- A Booknerd Travels
- Lemon Paper Kites
- Alice Wake up
- Love Travelling
- Liv Your Life
If you choose to accept the nomination, then you will need to write a post according to this guidelines:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and make a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award, and then write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
So my dear blogger friends, here are my questions for you:
- How do you react, when something suddenly changes your plans?
- Which is your favorite color and why?
- What is your favorite smell? Which memory does it bring up?
- What do you do during the winter? Do you go often outside or are you more inside?
- Which is your favorite book and what is it about?
- How can something or somebody make your day? Write an example.
- What kind of music do you listen to when you’re down? Do you have some good recommendations?
- Would you rather live in a city or a village? Why?
- Where do you like to spend your time? Nature or culture? Why?
- What do you think about yourself?
- How would you interpret Confucius quote: roads were meant for journeys not destinations?
Hope you will take your time to answer the questions and find out some new aspect of you. For the future just keep on shining and bring sunshine into lives of others 😀 .